2. Jokes. My favorite is telling the bakery clerk that my attempt at a career as a nun didn't work out. You should have seen the clerk's face!
3. Exempt from furniture rearrangement, snow shoveling, and leaf raking.
4. Eating often. You don't look like a pig when you pull a sandwich out of your coat pocket. You're just practical.
5. Style treason. You can get away with a bit more in the fashion world because your options are somewhat limited. My latest: a brown shirt dress with gray leggings. Why not?
6. Extra Sleep. On weekends, it is just a given that I get first dibs on naps. I'm growing a person here! If I wander upstairs at 8pm and do not return - there is no cause for alarm.
7. Speedy service at the grocery store. Any amount heavy breathing in a long line at the grocery store will get you in and out fast. They do NOT want you giving birth in their store. Fair enough.
8. Special parking. I love whomever invented "Stork Parking." Thank you!
9. My kids talking to my belly. For some reason, my belly button is seen as a special microphone to the baby.
10. Imagining what the baby will be like and how he/she will fit into our family. Will she be more quiet and relaxed or active and gregarious? We've already got quite a mix, so I'm curious what other combination we'll have.